From interior renovations to small additions to window and overhead door replacement, RJC can handle small scale commercial projects of any size!
HOURS OF WORK/MONTH
- Wood & Hollow metal door / hardware replacement / installation
- Aluminum storefront replacement / installation
- Overhead door replacement / installation
- Window replacement / installation
- Acoustical ceiling replacement / installation
- Interior and Exterior Painting
- Drywall patching
- Concrete patching / replacement
- Sidewalks and Curb replacement / installation
- Equipment pads
- Dumpster Enclosures
- Fencing repairs / replacement
- Cabinet replacement / installation
- Flooring replacement / installation
- Bathroom remodels
- Break room remodels
- Office remodels
- Small additions such as libraries, garages, meeting rooms
- Security upgrades.
- Maintenance / Storage Buildings
- Wall protection (ie. crash rail / RVWC)
- Fire / Smoke walls
- And so much more!
Site Project Manager, Exelon Nuclear
What if you could call upon the expertise and resources of a top construction firm anytime, anywhere, for any size job? It might sound too good to be true, but that’s just what you can expect from the Small Scale Projects Division of Ringland-Johnson Construction!
Although we’ve completed quite a few large-scale projects over the years, there’s no job too small for us. Think of us as an in-house maintenance department that you can rely on for any type of construction project, no matter how big or small. Broken windows that need replacement? We can take care of it. Need to make room for new staff by expanding your existing office space? We can take care of that, too.
We realize that not every project you need to take care of is going to call for a multimillion-dollar contract or the use of heavy equipment. Whatever your needs may be, we’ll work with you and find a maintenance agreement that delivers high results with low costs.
- Leading Business Growth Award – Rockford Chamber of Commerce
- Association of Licensed Architects Award of Merit – Roosevelt School Apartments
- ComEd Bathroom Refresh
- Catholic Diocese Lobby Renovation
- Exelon Byron Concrete Pier Replacement
- Chrysler Admin West Door Repair
- Winnebago County Landfill Overhead Door
Imagine being able to count on the expertise of a large construction firm for even the smallest of projects. By utilizing RJC’s Small Scale Projects Division, you can be assured that trained individuals will be handling your specific needs with the added benefit of a targeted supervisor permanently assigned to your account.
For something as simple as a door installation, you can call a familiar voice backed by one of the area’s largest contractors who has established a service division just to accommodate your everyday requirements.
Our qualified employees have the skills to turn your idea into reality in the most cost effective way.
Your critical employees are free to work for your business instead of on your building.
Our experienced staff has provided extensive maintenance repairs to a variety of business types.
Ringland-Johnson provides one-stop shopping. You deal with one company, instead of multiple companies only specializing in one trade.
NEED A PROJECT DONE?
The Most Reliable & Experienced Constructors For Your Next Project